MmRemote Forum

Help and discussion about the MediaMonkey Remote

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-06-20 22:21:59

Sleinj

Add and remove to playlist

Wondering if it be possible to have an option to add or remove a song to a playlist? Preferably from the 'player' and 'now playing' tabs. That way when I hear a song and I think, "that be good on my party/bluegrass/sleep playlist" can easily go to the remote and add or remove it.

It's a fantastic app and I thank you for all the work you've put in.

#2 2013-06-27 20:33:58

Erlend
Administrator

Re: Add and remove to playlist

Hi there!

Sorry about the very late answer, I'm a bit swamped these days.

I think that would be possible. I'll have to figure out where to put it, but I have some plans for incorporating such "sometimes useful" features. I'll put this on my todo list. wink

Edit: How would you want the "Remove" function to work? By listing all playlists that already contain the song? If you could just explain in detail how you think both Add and Remove should work (ie what kind of options and choices are needed), that would probably give me some ideas. wink

#3 2013-06-28 11:24:01

Sleinj

Re: Add and remove to playlist

Thanks for your response.

My thought basically was if you long pressed on a song, either in the now playing, or playlist Window, two of the options would be 'add to' and 'remove from' playlist. So if I'm listening to a group of songs, I hear one
that I like I can add it to the appropriate playlist by long pressing on it, and if I'm listening to a playlist and hear a song I don't want, I can long press and remove it. I think it would make the most sense probably from the playlist tab.

I hope this clarifies a bit. Thanks again

Board footer