MmRemote Forum

Help and discussion about the MediaMonkey Remote

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-08-09 05:52:32

cvrkuth

Prevent duplicates for playlist?

Is there any way in MediaMonkey Remote to avoid adding the same track to a playlist over and over?

I use a playlist to sync to a device, so I look through artists and drag and drop songs to the playlist. However, if I accidentally drop the same song more than once, I get duplicates for each song.

Is there a simple switch or setting that would either ask me if I want to add duplicates?

It's easy to be sure what you're doing when your playlist is small, but I have a 500+ song playlist right now that I have been adding to overtime.

#2 2019-08-11 08:45:52

Erlend
Administrator

Re: Prevent duplicates for playlist?

Hi there!

You mean in the app on the phone, right? If you actually mean in MediaMonkey on your PC, that would be something you'd need to ask the MediaMonkey developers about.

But if you mean in the app, then the current answer is no -- there is no such option. But I can certainly add it to my todo list. Just don't expect anything too soon, I'm spending all my (already short) developing time to upgrade the remote to work with MediaMonkey 5 right now.

#3 2019-08-11 17:40:10

cvrkuth

Re: Prevent duplicates for playlist?

Hi!

Yes, I  thought in the app on the phone. I'm glad you took that into consideration.
Thanks!

Board footer