MmRemote Forum

Help and discussion about the MediaMonkey Remote

Due to overwhelming amounts of spam, I had to close new registrations on the forum. Please contact me on my e-mail or use UserVoice to report bugs or feature suggestions.

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-11-23 19:25:31

outage

Change the usability of music rating

Currently I have to click on rating and slide a small piece of slider into the right position. It would be easier to have a number of buttons on the rating screen so that a new rating can be set with a single click on a button.

Regards,

Stefan

#2 2012-11-23 22:49:48

Erlend
Administrator

Re: Change the usability of music rating

I guess this is useful for people rating a lot of music.

I can add an optional way to do it, but I can't say how soon I can get it fixed.

#3 2012-12-26 18:55:21

Morgenstern72

outage;659 wrote:

Currently I have to click on rating and slide a small piece of slider into the right position. It would be easier to have a number of buttons on the rating screen so that a new rating can be set with a single click on a button.

Regards,

Stefan

+1

Rating is my favorite tool to build playlists. It was the first thing I was looking for in your app wink

#4 2012-12-26 18:56:22

Erlend
Administrator

This is implemented in the coming update. You'll get an option the first time you rate.

#5 2012-12-27 14:57:36

Erlend
Administrator

Nevermind the option. The new rating system is definitely better -- I'll simply remove the old one.

#6 2013-04-03 08:45:25

outage;659 wrote:

Regards,

Stefan

Yup, I think the same.
Big buttons would be good.
I do not really need half stars.
Maybe

*+half

**+half

etc.

Such a button dialog

#7 2013-04-03 16:09:12

Erlend
Administrator

The coming update has a new rating system as described by outage.

Board footer