MmRemote Forum

Help and discussion about the MediaMonkey Remote

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-11-27 16:34:23

Seabottom

Some Bonus features not working properly

I have a Huawei Honor 6 with android version 4.4.2

The permanent notification is working, however, the button images are not showing. Well, the boxes are there but the symbols inside of them are missing.
The lock screen feature is not working at all as you can see in the below picture. And yes, I did enable it in the settings menu
4181ae6a04.jpg

Last edited by Seabottom (2015-11-27 16:36:18)

#2 2015-12-01 08:21:02

Erlend
Administrator

Re: Some Bonus features not working properly

Hi there!

I'll check the notification buttons, and see if I can find out what's wrong.

As for the lock screen, could you please try to enable both "Lock screen controls" and "Enable notification" at the same time, and see if that changes anything? Also, try to toggle it on or off -- sometimes, other audio apps on your phone can ask for access to the lock screen controls, which will remove the remote's controls.

#3 2015-12-01 16:37:39

Seabottom

I did a restart of the phone to make sure no other apps were running. Then I launched MMremote and enabled lock screen controls and notifications, but nothing changed. I tried switching the lock to a simple swipe but that didn't work either.
Then I tried disabling Huawei smart cover but still nothing.

Another unrelated thing is that it is annoying that "you have bought the bonus features. This menu is now activated" message appears every time I want to change bonus feature settings.

#4 2015-12-02 09:13:29

Erlend
Administrator

Thanks, I'll take a look at the message.

Huh, that's very strange. I think I need some more information, could you extract a log file for me? I would need you to do the following:
    - Click Settings => Help => Export full log
    - Find the exported file (a message will appear and tell you where it is), and send it to me.

If you're unable to upload files here, please send the log to my e-mail instead (erlend.dahl at the gmail-address). wink

Board footer