MmRemote Forum

Help and discussion about the MediaMonkey Remote

Due to overwhelming amounts of spam, I had to close new registrations on the forum. Please contact me on my e-mail or use UserVoice to report bugs or feature suggestions.

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-05-07 00:44:47

wado1971

Lyrics & Renderer

First... great job.

Suggestions
1 - ability to view lyrics from server

2 - ability to change upnp renderers

Cheers
Rob

#2 2013-05-07 12:47:53

Erlend
Administrator

Re: Lyrics & Renderer

Thanks!

1) It's already on my todo list, but I'll move it a few places up now. wink

2) Could you please explain what you mean here?

#3 2013-05-08 05:42:16

wado1971

I set MM (v4+) Options->Player->ChoosePlayer to "UPnP/DLNA Renderer" and then have a couple options of where I want to push the audio to.
It works great to send my music directly to either of my network receivers (the 'system' volume even changes the devices volume).
I'll try to attach a pic of my options screen.

It would be nice to access this option directly from your app to avoid me running back to the server to change which receiver I want MM to output to.

Of course the Denon receivers have an app which allows me to choose MM as my server but the apps are clunky and don't allow me to rate music back to MM.

cheers
rob

#4 2013-05-09 07:57:28

Erlend
Administrator

Ah, I see. I'll check if it is possible to change this setting from the MediaMonkey API.

#5 2015-11-15 09:37:19

bryan

Off line lyrics would be great.

I use a small pc and mmremote in the car and don't have internet access on the move. It would be great if lyrics could be offline after being downloaded previously.

Bryan.

#6 2015-11-18 10:22:40

Erlend
Administrator

Hi there! They can, if you add them on your PC. Take a look at this FAQ entry for how to find the lyrics in MediaMonkey: http://www.mmremote.net/FAQ/Single/?entry=wronglyrics

Board footer