MmRemote Forum

Help and discussion about the MediaMonkey Remote

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-10-26 15:00:57

pdlourenco

Issue when playing a song and it is removed from now playing list

When you play a song, and then remove it from the now playing list, mediamonkey will continue playing the song, as it should. However, the app now says that you're playing a different song in the remaining list. If you clear "now playing" whilst something is playing, it will say that nothing is playing, which is incorrect. This is something that bothers me a bit, because I sometimes clean now playing to make mediamonkey stop playing after the current song, or to introduce a new playlist/album/whatever.

I realize that there may be more time-pressing bugs, but I hope that this isn't too hard to fix.

#2 2015-10-27 09:56:08

Erlend
Administrator

Re: Issue when playing a song and it is removed from now playing list

Yep, sorry, there is actually nothing I can do there. MediaMonkey doesn't tell me what it is playing unless it is actually in the list, so I can't display it in the app (I only get the "Now playing" list, and the index of the currently playing song, which will be wrong if that song has been removed). If a future version of MediaMonkey sends the necessary information, then I can display it. smile

Also, you may be aware of this, but there is actually a built-in "Stop playing after the current song"-function. In the remote, you can long press the stop button, and in MediaMonkey itself, you can right click on the pause button and choose "Stop playing after current".

#3 2015-10-27 10:28:48

pdlourenco

Re: Issue when playing a song and it is removed from now playing list

Ok, thanks for you reply.

Yep, I know that MM has that feature, but didn't know that I could also do it in the remote. Thanks smile

Board footer