MmRemote Forum

Help and discussion about the MediaMonkey Remote

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-02-24 12:31:46

Ringelsocken

Intent for shortcut to start playlist

Hi,

I really like MM and have used it for several years now.

I wasn't able to figure out how to start a playlist with tasker..... therefore I'm wondering if you might be able to help me.

In the FAQs I found the follwoing hint regarding intents:
"net.erlenddahl.mmremotefree.widget.WidgetBase.MEDIA_PLAY_LIBRARY_NODE: Start playing something. This is used when creating homescreen shortcuts, and requires the additional Extras: LIBRARYNODE_ID and LIBRARYNODE_TYPE."

But I didn't find any more detailed info about  how "LIBRARYNODE_ID and LIBRARYNODE_TYPE" need to look like.

I suppose that the name of the server + name of shortcut need to be in there... but just by trying I wasnt able to figure it out.

Could you please guide me there?
Thanks a lot in advance

regards

Dieter

#2 2019-06-29 09:56:13

Erlend
Administrator

Re: Intent for shortcut to start playlist

Hi there!

First of all, sorry about the extremely delayed reply. I got a kid last year, so I've been a bit preoccupied.

The LibraryNode-ID and Type is actually the ID of the "thing" you want played (could be a playlist, an album, a track, and so on). The type tells us which of these types it is. If you're still interested in this, let me know, and I'll do some digging (can't actually remember how you're supposed to find the ID right now).

Board footer