MmRemote Forum

Help and discussion about the MediaMonkey Remote

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-23 14:34:48

monkeybuddy

Possible workaround or solution to "go to letter" problem

Hi. Absolutely love mmremote and use it almost daily. I have a small problem for which I'm seeking a solution. When using the "go to letter" feature I cannot access any letter past "O' because mmremote places Øresund Space Collective at the beginning of letter O. Thus, whenever I try to access letters P,Q,R etc.. directly mmremote takes me to Øresund Space Collective and then I must scroll the rest of the way to find the artist (or album artist) I'm looking for. Is there a way to get mmremote to recognize the special character "Ø" correctly and treat it as such? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again for the wonderful app!

#2 2018-01-17 12:20:07

Erlend
Administrator

Re: Possible workaround or solution to "go to letter" problem

Oops, that's a bug! I'll add it to my list. smile

#3 2018-01-25 02:56:11

sordup

Re: Possible workaround or solution to "go to letter" problem

I, too, have had this problem from the beginning of time (using mmremote), and unfortunately my library of titles begins with "Å Alla Man Skulle Far' I Fölt", so the search stops at Å, meaning it doesn't begin! :-)
I thought search by letter just didn't work at all for me, but the special character tip is a good one.
Looking forward to an eventual fix on that one ! It's certainly not the end of the world, tho.  mmremote is still one of my most-used and beloved apps!!

Board footer